Feel Amazing with Dental Implants
Download our Free Dental Implants Guide
Curious about dental implants? Check out our informational guide to help you understand the options and benefits of getting dental implants. Put your fears to rest and get your perfect smile back with natural-looking, permanent dental implants.
Click on the button below to start moving toward your new smile!
Did You Know?
Implants garner a success rate of 90% or higher!
‘‘My dad has been with Brookside Dental for 20 years, and my entire family has switched over as well because there's a clear difference between the care we receive here compared to other dentists we've seen in the past.
Amy W., Actual Patient
Your Questions. Our Answers.
Check out some common questions (and answers!) about dental implants.
- Do you do implants? Yes, we do implants.
- How do dental implants work? Our free infographic provides a detailed and visual step-by-step of the dental implant process. Download it now. It’s free!
- Will my implants really last forever? As long as you perform superb hygiene techniques (brushing, flossing, and seeing us every six months), dental implants have the capability to be permanent restorations and last a lifetime.
- Does the procedure hurt? We never want the process to seem overwhelming and painful. Our Kirkland and Bellevue area dentists will ensure you know exactly what’s going on, are comfortable, and at ease throughout the entire appointment. In the end, the process is extremely worthwhile. Our implant patients rave about having their chewing function and smile renewed, and it looks and feels as if they never lost a tooth in the first place.
- How much do dental implants cost? In short, there are several variable in each implant treatment that will affect the cost.
Please feel free to call us to learn about your options and we’ll do everything possible to help you factor this procedure within your budget.
A Fabulous Smile at Every Age
Give Your Smile a Second Chance
Ready to schedule?
Our friendly team will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Want to see our smiles?
Witness the real smile transformations our patients are proud to show off.