Porcelain Veneers in Bellevue
Comfortably find your new five-star smile with Brookside Dental.
Veneers Restore Confidence and Smiles
Let us introduce you to a quick + simple smile solution.
Is your smile holding you back? Porcelain veneers help give you that boost of confidence to make a lasting first impression.
Veneers solve a wide range of dental issues, and are your versatile solution to fixing:
Why Invest In Porcelain Veneers?
Achieving your perfect smile is right within reach because the entire process is customized around you.
We have an onsite ceramist to personally monitor your impressions to ensure high-quality results. Check out a few of our favorite transformations in our smile gallery.
If you’re looking for something that’ll seamlessly fit into your lifestyle, porcelain veneers are a great option.
They’re shade-matched to fit your natural teeth and are shaped to look proportionate to the rest of your smile.
Often, cosmetic dentistry takes months to fully complete. However, veneers are a quick and painless process!
You’ll likely have 2 visits, which includes making your impressions to send to the lab and placing your permanent veneers.
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
You’ll walk away with:
Porcelain Veneers FAQs
- What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are super thin, yet durable shells that are custom-fit to improve the appearance of your tooth.
- How much do porcelain veneers cost? On average, porcelain veneers generally cost between $925 to $2,500 per tooth. Composite veneers are the least expensive veneer option, ranging from $400-$1,500 per tooth.
However, these are national averages. You must come in for a consultation to get an exact quote.
- How long do veneers last?
On average, porcelain veneers last around 10 years. Patients have even seen veneers last up to 20 years with excellent maintenance. The longevity of your veneers will depend on how you take care of them!
For the best results:
- Maintain regular oral hygiene (brush, floss, mouthwash)
- Use a whitening toothpaste
- Avoid eating sticky and hard foods (chewing ice, hard candy, etc.)
- Kick any tobacco habits
- Keep up with regular visits
- Does getting veneers hurt?
Generally, getting veneers is a minimally invasive process. Most veneer patients report zero pain from the process.
- Are veneers a permanent solution?
While veneers won’t last a lifetime, most patients get 10-20 years of use from this treatment. Veneers very rarely fall off or detach on their own. Many patients ask us if veneers can harm their teeth. The answer is no! We’ll walk you through everything you need to know about risk and aftercare.
- What areas are we serving? Brookside Dental is located in Bellevue, WA, and is happily serving the Seattle, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, Issaquah, Redmond, and Sammamish communities.
Find Your Perfect Fit at Brookside Dental
Schedule a visit in Bellevue to start your smile makeover.
Ready to schedule?
Get in touch and let’s design your dream smile.
Want to talk first?
We are ready to answer any of your questions.