We Are Reopening on May 18!
Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office beginning May 18, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 425-643-2818.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we will ask you to complete a wellness form.
- We will utilize our patient communication text messaging service to create a curbside waiting room.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We will check your temperature and pulse oxygen stats upon arrival.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Dental staff will wear a mask at all times.
- After every patient, we will thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
We Are Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!