SEATTLE COSMETIC DENTISTS USE PORCELAIN VENEERS TO CREATE NEW SMILES WITH EXTREME MAKEOVERS
Have you dreamed of having a beautiful smile, but your teeth are crooked, cracked, chipped, discolored, misshaped, or spaced too far apart? If any of these things is keeping you from that beautiful smile that you have always wanted, there are a number of things that cosmetic dentistry can do for you. One of best dental options available to obtain that incredible smile that you want is with Seattle Porcelain Veneers. Think of your new smile as a beautiful work of art. At Brookside Dental, you can choose a Seattle Cosmetic Dentist or a Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist to create your beautiful new artistic smile that you can showcase everywhere you go.
How are Seattle Porcelain Veneers used and what are they?
- Seattle Porcelain Veneers at Brookside Dental are our one of our specialties because of our onsite porcelain artist.
- Beautiful Smiles are created using Seattle Porcelain Veneers for Extreme Makeovers in the cosmetic dentistry practices of Seattle Cosmetic Dentists or Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists on a regular basis.
- Other Names for these are dental veneers, teeth veneers, veneers, porcelain veneers, teeth facings or facings.
- Porcelain Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded physically and chemically to the front of teeth to fix a large variety of dental imperfections, such as crooked teeth, cracked teeth, chipped teeth, discolored teeth, misshaped teeth, or teeth spaced too far apart.
- Laser Gum Surgery or crown lengthening to eliminate “gummy smiles” is often done in association with veneers.
- Anterior or Front Teeth are most often the recipients of Seattle Porcelain Veneers. It is in this area of the mouth that veneers will have the most influence in changing your smile and image.
- Resistant Teeth that will not bleach well with traditional tooth whitening methods can usually be redone beautifully with the use of Seattle Porcelain Veneers.
- Whiteness Shade of your teeth can be chosen by you in consultation with your Cosmetic Dentist at Brookside Dental. Our on-site porcelain artist will then incorporate this desired shade into the porcelain veneers by to give you the best smile imaginable.
- Porcelain Veneer Translucency allows light to penetrate through the veneer’s thickness and subsequently to be reflected back when the opaque cement is reached. This provides depth and a very life-like appearance to your new teeth and smile.
- Individual Veneers can be placed on single teeth at any time, but often the placement is done in groups to get absolutely perfect color matches across the entire smile.
- Stain Resistance is a major benefit of using porcelain veneers to enhance your smile.
- Home Care Guidelines for your finished veneers should be discussed with your Seattle Cosmetic Dentists or Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists. Often a night guard will be recommended for patients that grind or clench their teeth.
- Image Changing smiles that will alter your life are the result of having Seattle Porcelain Veneers done by the Dentists at Brookside Dental in Bellevue, WA.
For additional information on veneers, please read the detailed article on “Seattle Porcelain Veneers” https://www.brooksidedental.com/sep/seattle-porcelain-veneers.htm and our Brookside Dental Newsletter article “The Esthetics of Veneers” https://www.brooksidedental.com/newsletters/brookside-dental-spring-newsletter.pdf. If you would like to learn more about the exceptional team of dentists at Brookside Dental, please call us at 1-425-643-2818 to schedule a consultation with one of our award winning Porcelain Veneer Dentists. For more information, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.