You need a dental crown procedure, and our Bellevue dentist has recommended using CEREC.
What is a CEREC® crown?
What happens during the procedure?
Here are all the answers.
What is CEREC®?
Our team at Brookside Dental is always looking for ways to make your visit easier, more effective, and more comfortable. CEREC® same-day crowns technology helps us do that.
CEREC® is a fabulous, modern technology that makes getting a dental crown a breeze!
By using digital technology and computer-aided design, our dentists can design, create, and place your new crown in just one visit!
In the past, it would take repeated visits to the dentist to get a dental crown, costing you more time and money. CEREC® can do in hours, what used to take weeks!
Here’s how CEREC® technology works its magic:
- A special wand is used to create the digital impressions of your damaged tooth
- We transfer the digital impressions to a computer and create a 3D model of your tooth
- The 3D design is transferred electronically to a milling machine we have right here in our office
- The milling machine creates your new crown using a durable, natural-luster porcelain material
- Our dentist immediately places your crown (no waiting!)
- You get to leave our office with a beautiful, natural-looking dental crown
We are very excited to offer our patients an advanced dentistry option like CEREC® to make their visits faster and more efficient.
What else do our patients love about their dental crown procedure with CEREC®?
An easier dental visit
In the past, a dental crown procedure wasn’t something to look forward to. CEREC® has removed many of the things that made your visit uncomfortable.
Here are some of the perks you can look forward to with a CEREC® crown:
- You get your new smile today, in as little as two hours!
- Impressions are made digitally, so no messy impressions are needed
- No need to wear a temporary crown
- All porcelain crowns mean no black lines along the gumline
- The porcelain is color-matched to blend naturally with your teeth
Those are great benefits. Wouldn’t you agree?
Plus, the results with CEREC® are gorgeous.
That’s not surprising when you consider who is creating your new crown. Our dentists in Bellevue, WA, Dr. Cynthia Pauley, and Dr. Brian Cave have outstanding training and skills in cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Cave received his excellent training with the renowned Kois Center and was selected as a “three best-rated” dentist in Bellevue.
Not to mention, both of our dentists have been voted “Top Dentist” in Seattle Met magazine since 2011.
Your new crown couldn’t be in more experienced or talented hands!
Ready for your dental crown procedure?
After hearing about how we use CEREC® to create your new dental crown, we hope you feel more prepared for your visit.
Do you still have more questions?
We would be more than happy to answer them for you. That’s what we’re here for!