Your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist at Brookside Dental can create beautiful smiles and new images with extreme makeovers utilizing a variety of aesthetic dentistry techniques. These dental techniques would include all Porcelain Veneers, Seattle Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, non-metal tooth-colored fillings, dental laser gum contouring, and cosmetic orthodontia using limited tooth movement. Additionally, all porcelain crowns and all porcelain bridges are used by the dentists at Brookside Dental. One of the first things you notice about a face when you first meet someone is usually that person’s teeth and smile. Because of the many new techniques and materials available in cosmetic dentistry, you no longer have to live with teeth having spaces, chips, stains, or with teeth that are crooked, twisted, or odd sizes. The various new dental techniques and materials give dentists and their patients multiple choices to accomplish beautiful cosmetic dentistry when they visit their Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist at Brookside Dental. Your new beautiful smile from Dr Pauley at Brookside Dental will give you a new image as well as increased confidence in yourself both socially and at work.
Even subtle changes will make dramatic differences with your smile. Your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists at Brookside Dental will discuss various options which may be suitable for you to either enhance or change your smile. They also will discuss the results that you can expect realistically from Bellevue Cosmetic Dental treatment at Brookside Dental and how much these cosmetic dental procedures will cost . The Cosmetic Dental procedures that we do most often at Brookside Dental as your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists include:
- Bonding which can greatly improve the appearance of teeth that are broken, chipped, cracked, or widely spaced. The presence of a space or diastima between the two front teeth is one of the most common bonding procedures that your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists at Brookside Dental perform to enhance smiles. Modern tooth–bonding uses technologies and materials that blend the artificial dental material to match perfectly the same color as your natural teeth that are being fixed with the bonding procedures.
- Seattle Tooth Whitening or Seattle Tooth bleaching makes teeth brighter that are discolored or stained due to various reasons. As we age our teeth naturally get darker. Seattle Tooth Whitening is a system that allows you to take home bleach trays and change the color of your teeth in the privacy of your home and at your own pace. Tooth Whitening also can be done completely in the dental office by the Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists at Brookside Dental in approximately 1 hour using ZOOM as seen on the popular TV show
Extreme Makeover. For more information see www.brooksidedental.com/Seattle Tooth Whitening.
- Enamel shaping is a very simple easily performed procedure that involves changing the appearance of one or more teeth by gentle contouring and sculpting which removes very small amounts of tooth enamel. This procedure is frequently combined with the tooth bonding process. This procedure is usually quick and does not require any anesthetic. Therefore, the overall process is usually very comfortable for patients.
- Porcelain Veneers are custom made porcelain covers that are very thin about thickness of a fingernail which go on the front of teeth. The onsite porcelain artist at Brookside Dental makes custom Porcelain Veneers for teeth out of tooth–colored materials, which can be varied across a wide range of white by adding dyes of different colors to the porcelain while it is baking. Porcelain Veneers are used on anterior teeth to fix spaces or gaps between teeth, to cover teeth that are worn, chipped, or misshapen. Veneers are most useful for discolored or stained anterior teeth that do not respond well to Seattle Tooth Whitening. For more information see www.brooksidedental.com/Seattle Porcelain Veneers.
- Cosmetic Orthodontia using appliances for limited tooth movement is very different than full mouth Orthodontics. The Cosmetic Dentists at Brookside Dental have had extensive professional training with this little utilized technique. It is used on adults of all ages to move individual teeth that are crowded, crooked or that are spaced to far apart for proper contact. Your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists do not do full mouth orthodontia and generally will refer you to an orthodontist specialist if a large number of your teeth need to be moved to correct your bite or smile.