We’ve gathered 5 amazing recipes for drinks that will surely raise your spirits and make you feel merry during the holiday season. Check it out!
Our Bellevue dental team would love to know your favorite holiday drink!
- Holiday SURVIVAL GUIDE 5 Merry Holiday Drinks (for Adults)
- 5 Amazing Recipes 5 Fantastic We’ve gathered 5 amazing recipes for drinks that will surely raise your spirits and make you feel merry during the Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drinks holiday season. H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Which one… 5 Fantastic After reviewing these recipes, you probably will have only one question on Non-Alcoholic your mind: “Which one do I try first?” Holiday Drinks H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Hot Buttered Rum Preparation 1 2 In a mixing bowl, beat together all the ingredients for the Buttered Rum Batter until well combined. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a month or freeze until ready to use. When ready to serve, rinse a coffee mug with boiling water to warm it up. Add the rum and Buttered Rum Batter to the heated mug. Top with boiling water and stir well to combine. Garnish with a cinnamon stick for extra flair and flavor. Ingredients • 1.5 oz Rum • Boiling Water • 2 Tbsp Buttered Rum Batter (recipe below) Buttered Rum Batter • • • • • • 1 lb Light brown sugar .5 lb Unsalted butter, softened 2 tsp Ground cinnamon 2 tsp Ground nutmeg .5 tsp Ground allspice 2 tsp Vanilla extract H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Harvest Highball Preparation 1 Add all the ingredients except the ginger beer to a shaker and fill with ice. 2 Shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. 3 Top with the ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge. Ingredients • • • • 1.5 oz Ketel One Citroen Vodka .5 oz Lime juice .5 oz Simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water) 2 oz Chilled ginger beer H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Baileys Peppermint Cream Preparation 1 Pour the Baileys and hot chocolate into a coffee mug. 2 Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle crushed candy cane on top. Garnish with a mint leaf. Ingredients • • • • 1.5 oz Baileys with a Hint of Mint Chocolate 4 oz Hot chocolate Fresh whipped cream Candy cane H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Pumpkin Nog Preparation 1 Separate the eggs and refrigerate the whites. In a mixing bowl, beat the yolks until creamy. Gradually add in .25 lb sugar, beating at high speed until thick. 2 Stir in the rum, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin, and chill for at least two hours. 3 Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Add the remaining .25 lb sugar, beating to stiff peaks. Fold the chilled rum mixture into the egg whites. Serve in Martini glasses garnished with freshly grated nutmeg and a dollop of whipped cream. Ingredients • • • • • • • 12 Eggs .5 lb Sugar, divided 1 (750-mL) bottle 10 Cane Rum 5 cups Whole milk 1 tsp Vanilla extract .5 tsp Ground cinnamon .5 cup Pumpkin puree H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Holiday Glogg Preparation 1 Add all the ingredients to a saucepan over medium heat. 2 Simmer very lightly for at least 30 minutes (do not boil). 3 Remove and discard the mulling spices. Serve in mugs, garnishing each with a few raisins and blanched almonds. Ingredients • • • • • 12 oz Vodka 1 (750-mL) bottle Dry red wine 1.5 tbsp Mulling spices, wrapped in cheesecloth 1 tsp Fresh orange zest 2 tbsp Sugar H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks
- Share these drink recipes with your friends and family and spread some holiday cheer! ‘Tis the Season! liquor.com/cocktails/mount-gay-hot-buttered-rum/ liquor.com/recipes/harvest-highball/ liquor.com/recipes/baileys-peppermint-cream/ liquor.com/recipes/pumpkin-nog/ liquor.com/recipes/holiday-glogg/ H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Merry Holiday Drinks