Your Bellevue Dentist Dr. Patricia Pauley of Brookside Dental offers the most modern procedures available in dentistry today. All of the dentists at Brookside Dental have had extensive post-graduate training in various cosmetic dental techniques. All of the dentists have taken advanced esthetic dental course work at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and other renowned post-graduate dental programs such as the Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education in esthetic dentistry. Additionally, they have had training in cosmetic orthodontia using limited tooth movement and Dr. Patricia Pauley has had a 2-yr Post Graduate Program with ALTO Aesthetic Dentistry in Direct Bonded Restorations and Indirect Bonded Restorations.
Many cosmetic dental procedures are offered by your Bellevue Dentists at Brookside Dental including the following cosmetic options:
- Laser Dental Surgery which can greatly improve the appearance of your teeth and smile. This technique is particularly effective for correcting “gummy smiles” where your teeth appear very short and considerable gum tissue is exposed when smiling. If your gum tissue doesn’t have the proper contour and relationship to your teeth, for a beautifully aesthetic smile, the Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists at Brookside Dental can create a new beautiful smile for your by using the soft-tissue laser to painlessly recontour your gum-line. Removal of the excess gum tissue will exhibit the real length and natural beauty of your teeth to give you that amazing smile you have always dreamed about. Anesthesia is not normally needed for this procedure.
- Modern Tooth Bondingusing dental material to match perfectly the color of your natural teeth is usually used by your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentists or Seattle Cosmetic Dentists to correct a space or diastima between the two teeth, often the two front teeth. Tooth bonding is one of the most common procedures that your Bellevue Dentist at Brookside Dental will perform to enhance smiles. Dr. Patricia Pauley is exceptionally skilled in various bonding techniques because of her Post Graduate Program training with ALTO Aesthetic Dentistry in Direct Bonded Restorations and Indirect Bonded Restorations.
- Seattle Tooth Whitening can be used to change the color of your teeth in the privacy of your home and at your own pace, because your tooth color naturally becomes darker as you age. An alternative method of Tooth Whitening can be done entirely in the dental office by your Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist at Brookside Dental. This process will take approximately 1 hour using ZOOM the tooth whitening product that has been used and seen on the popular TV show “Extreme Makeover”. For more tooth bleaching information see Seattle Tooth Whitening
- Bellevue Dental Implants are placed in spaces that exist between teeth where normal teeth have been removed or no longer exist. One implant is all that is needed to support a new porcelain crown that will fill the space of the lost tooth. The new permanent crown is not made until the jawbone has fused adequately to the implant. The dental implant with its specially constructed porcelain crown keeps the teeth next to missing tooth space from moving. If needed, more than one of the special Bellevue Dental Implants can be placed in the jaw. These implants can be either adjacent to each other and act like a Bellevue Dental Bridge or several implants can be placed in different areas of the jaw as single or multiple implants.
- Seattle Porcelain Veneers which are very thin dental restorations placed over the front of teeth to give them a beautiful and natural appearance. The onsite porcelain artist at Brookside Dental creates these veneers out of tooth-colored materials to give each patient at Brookside Dental a new beautiful smile. Porcelain Veneers most often are used on anterior teeth to fix spaces or gaps between teeth, or to cover other imperfections of these anterior teeth, such as discoloration. Discoloration can be due to a variety of things, such as coffee, smoking, or medications. Porcelain Veneers are extremely useful to make discolored or stained anterior teeth look white, natural and beautiful when these teeth do not respond well to either Seattle Tooth Whitening or to 1 hour Zoom treatment. Veneers are most useful on the anterior teeth. For more porcelain veneer information see Seattle Porcelain Veneers
- Bellevue Dental Bridges are all porcelain and are used where a tooth is missing, if Bellevue Dental Implants are not the correct dentistry option to use. With a dental bridge, the teeth adjacent to the space are shaped to anchor the dental bridge. The portions of the bridge that are supported by these two adjacent teeth which have been modified are called abutments. These abutments hold the “fake” tooth between them. A bridge keeps the teeth next to the space of the missing tooth from moving. Working with our on-site porcelain artist, the Bellevue Dentists at Brookside Dental will create beautiful Bellevue Dental Bridges to maintain your oral health and to enhance your smiles.
- Cosmetic Orthodontia It is used on adults of all ages to move individual teeth that are crowded, crooked or spaced to far apart for correct dental occlusion. Your Brookside Dentists do not do full mouth orthodontia. When that type of orthodontia is needed they will refer you to a specialist, called an orthodontist, to move large numbers of your teeth.
In addition to being Cosmetic Dental Specialists who create beautiful smiles with extreme makeovers, the dentists at Brookside Dental also do wonderful General Family Dentistry. They cater to families of all sizes and are especially good with young children who are visiting the dentist for the first time. These first time young children will take a ride in our patented Teddy Bear chair.